- Of Cameroonian nationality
- Holds a Diploma of Nursing State or any other qualification recognized by the state to practice
- Enrolled to the board
- Approved under the conditions determined by decree (Refer to article 2 of the law N°84-009 from decembre, 5 1984 regulating the exercise of the professions of nurse, Midwife and Health Medical Technician)
- Complete and sign the prescribed form available at the office of the Regional section of the Board or available here online.
- A certified copy of the birth certificate by the Mayor or an administrative authority but never by the police station
- A certified copy of the technical degree by an administrative authority, but not by the police station
- A criminal record, Bulletin No. 3
- 3 picutres 4×4
- The receipt of payment of fees issued by the Regional Treasurer of the Board (the current amount is 10 000 FCFA)
Once constituted, the case must be filed at the office of the Regional section of the board against receipt.
NB: The study period of the registration file to the board is maximum one (1) month.
The authorization to exercise on a private basis, both to create its own structure as well as to work in the context of an existing one is granted by decree of the Minister of Public Health in view of a file containing the following documents:
- A stamped application at the applicable rate, specifying the names, nationality, residence of the applicant, the location and the site requested.
- A citizenship certificate not older than (3) months
- A certified copy of the birth certificate not older than three (3) months
- A certified copy of the required technical degree not older than three (3) months
- A proof of presentation of the original from the technical degrees required
- A criminal record dating back less than three (3) months
- Where appropriate, work certificates certifying that the applicant meets at least five (5) years of professional experience
- A certificate of registration to the board.
- A proof of payment of all membership fees to the board, (Refer to article 2(1) from the decree N°94-530 pm from October, 25 1994 laying down detailed rules on how to apply the law N ° 94-009 of December 5, 1984 regulating the professions of nurse, midwife and health Medical Technician
NB: The nurse of foreign nationality, nationals of a country associated with Cameroon by reciprocity agreements can be licensed in the same conditions as those of Cameroonian nationality (Refer to article 5 from the decree issued on October 25, 1994).